How good could it be, it used film...

On 10/22/2016 6:02 PM, Bill wrote:
On 10/22/2016 2:56 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
You were right - yours are better than mine ;-)>

I had a good camera......

They must look superb on your walls.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016, at 05:41 AM, Bill wrote:
On 10/18/2016 6:22 PM, Brian Walters wrote:

Well, of course, you know that the only possible response to that is
"pics or it didn't happen"

It happened.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/mon1.html

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/mon2.html

Please excuse the technical badness. These are digital copies of the
prints on my living room wall, shot through the glass with the camera
arranged to avoid as much reflection as possible and then skewed in
Photoshop to make them reasonably rectangular..

Original images shot in the late 1980s on (probably) Ilford FP4 4x5
sheet, using a Tachihara field camera and Nikkor 210 f/5.6, probably
around f/45 for several seconds with a reddish filter of some sort.

enjoy

bill

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen