Holy cow.  Just got back from the local photo shoppe.  I was expecting a
low quote for the K5 because the bottom is all scuffed up.  I was NOT
expecting a lowball on the 16-50.  They offered $180 for the body and $100
for the lens - due to the "low resale value of Pentax these days" and a
very tiny nick on the front of the lens.   For a full package offer of $280
I'm just going to keep 'em and figure out my next move.  Sheesh!

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com