Stan, I've been using the O-ME53 for about 10 years. Had the rubber fall apart on two of them. I'm pretty sure that it will vignette heavily on a Full Frame viewfinder. Of course it won't effect the photo, but it will make evaluating composition a bit of a pain. I found it very helpful manually focusing, especially with the K20D in which I had a KatzEye screen installed. I really wish that Ricoh sold a repair kit because I really hate to throw away good optics when something unrelated fails.