I was planning on attending, but business concerns and the recently
discovered pregnancy of my wife (by me) means that I need to re-think my
vacation plans.  So, instead of our yearly sojourn to the NJ shore in
September coupled with the long weekend on the Grandfather Mountain, my wife
and I have made plans to go to Nova Scotia in July.

IIRC, there's at least one list member from NS, but I'd like the advice of
anyone who's been there concerning the best places to visit.  We'll be
staying a few nights on Brier Island, a few nights near Lunenberg and a few
nights in Hebron, near Yarmouth.

I'll obviously be taking at least one Pentax body and several lenses, plus
enough film to float the car across from Portland, ME.

Any suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks, and best regards,

Chris