Well, Ann, it doesn't sound as though you're having much fun at all.

FWIW, I just ordered a wall calendar (for 2018). I would have ordered
a 2017 one, too (ours disappeared during our renovation project), but
I can't get one that starts in January 2017.

Hope things smooth out!

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW