I'm sure it is an economic consideration - I do wonder if when they started to show flex dates on the calendars it threw people (especialy those who actually use wall calendars) off because the date that shows up first is the current month - I know of at least three cases of people ordering my calendars and didnt even think to look at the little box that said what month came first - assuming January.

But not to tell us up front just is wrong . Ive learned today about another site that might work for me in future - I'm looking into it tomorrow when I can call and get a real person on the phone.

fingers crossed
ann