On 10/10/17, Jos de Fotograaf, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Dear group,
>I am considering Samyang 14/2.8 for my K1.
>Any comments?

I have the 12/2 I use on my Olympus 4/3rds (Pen F) and it's a good lens. The
focus ring is a bit stiff, but I like that as I tend to use it has either a
treet lens or a landscape lens and once the focus is set I don't want it to
move. Very well built lenses, lots of metalwork.

The glass is very reasonable for the money although I tend to use mine stopped
down a bit.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty