I keep looking at one for my K-5II.  They are supposed to be very sharp, comparable to the newish Zeiss Milvus 15mm optically.

The only problem with the Samyang is it has a bit more distortion.

On an APS-C sensor it's moderate but correctable barrel distortion, but on FF it's mustache distortion.

Shooting most things I expect it would almost unnoticeable, based on the samples I've seen, but if you've got straight lines near the edges of the frame, it looks like it would be damned annoying.