Thanks for all comments,
There are so many wideangle and fisheye Samyangs on the market, that
makes it difficult to decide which one to order.
Some have no click aperture, handy for film, but not for stills I think,
probably no "A" position on the aperture ring.
Also it is not always clear if they are designed for full frame, or
APS-C or 4/3.
I read a positive review on Samyang 12mm/2.8 used on K1, its is a fish
eye, but easy to be de-fisheyed.
Maybe I will order this one and compare with my Sigma 8-16mm, that I
upgraded for full frame and with my Pentax SMC fisheye 17mm/f4.
Greetz, Jos