More likely it would be a right turn departing runway 25R.

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KLAS

Runway 7L/25R (the Airnav sheet has it as 8L/26R) is the longest runway at
McCarran. Traffic departing 25R should normally go straight ahead or turn right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airfield_traffic_pattern

You could get that angle of view standing near the Las Vegas Village concert
venue's Gate #5 on Giles St and have a pretty good chance that Air Force One
would be departing in that direction.

36.095449, -115.170635