> On 13 October 2017 at 17:31 John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> More likely it would be a right turn departing runway 25R.
>
> http://www.airnav.com/airport/KLAS
>
> Runway 7L/25R (the Airnav sheet has it as 8L/26R) is the longest runway at
> McCarran. Traffic departing 25R should normally go straight ahead or turn
> right.

It says traffic pattern _left_ which I would expect - away from high population
areas.  If you do turn right I would expect a very high rate of climb, making
the pictures less possible again.  Although, as I wrote earlier, traffic rules
may not aply to AF1.  Some planes are more equal than others, it seems.