But I mea culpa'd in the very next message. A true blue American would
know that a stars-right flag is correct for the starboard side, while
this dinky di Aussie was reacting to a flag that seemed backwards, but
has a logical reason for the superficially apparent, but non-existant
blunder.

regards, Anthony