LOL -  - nonono been to lots more!    I meant that I had been to every one of the ones in Northe America  that were --represented  in the Dec PUG :- )

I've ben in 49 states, all the Canadian provences too... I think I can top your number of 22 NP's -
It will be fun to count.

A project for this evening  - I think I did the cont once before but I'm not sure where i put the list.

thanks for being surprised

ann