I just googled the official list, and check off 25 I have visited.  That
does not, of course, include national monuments, preserves, historic sites,
historic parks, memorials battlefields, cemeteries, recreation areas,
seashores, lakeshores, rivers, parkways, trails, and "affiliated areas,"
all of which are officially designated