> On Dec 13, 2017, at 6:16 PM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> I would also include a text file on the disk with a copyright release
> granting them permission to print the images (save them a hassle from any
> photolab they might ask to make the prints).

Wondering if there’s a release template somewhere out there on the web that I
could work from. Or one that any of you’d be willing to share.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"You keep on learning and learning, and pretty soon
you learn something no one has learned before."

- Richard Feynman