I could only submit with a non-Pentax photo which is a no-no.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

On 12/29/2017 8:21 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
On New Year's Day we'll open up submissions for the 2018 PDML Photo
Annual. This will be the TENTH edition of the PDML book so we're
hoping everyone comes up with some outstanding photos to make this
landmark particularly memorable.

I'd also like to ask everyone's help in seeking out previous
contributors who've slipped off the radar (off the PDML, that is). I
think it would be a good way of re-establishing contact, finding out
what they're up to and perhaps enticing a few back to the List.

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/pdmlbooks.jpg