Interesting that you got the Cyrillic letters, Ann.  Perhaps it was Mark's
email that scrubbed them out rather than the PDML Server.

My father's family was Eastern Orthodox.  We celebrated Christmas in
December with my Mother's family and Christmas in January with my father's
family. plus we had my mother's birthday, my father's birthday, and my
birthday, all between Dec 10 and Dec 23.  My sister, born on the fourth of
July, always felt cheated during the winter holidays.