On 20/1/18, David J Brooks, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Limited useasge but so far the exposure is all over the place during
>filming and if i do a zoom in or out the focus does not follwo like a
>real video camera would i have to do it manually unless i'm not doing
>it right.

Interesting. Here's a page with some details abut shooting video on the K5

<http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/K5/K5VIDEO.HTM>

>From what I have read, it is not possible to use AF during video recording on
>the K5.

This shouldn't in itself be a problem - manual focus is much preferred for
video. If I shoot video on my Pen F, it is only with manual ficus and manual
aperture lenses.

If you want to use AF with video, you can obviously buy a camera with AF for
video, but they are not foolproof.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty