Here you go... a couple of quick & dirty renderings from 6x7 scans, uncropped.
I must have been late for the actual sunset but I suspect the light would have
been difficult as everything would be in shadow.  You'd need to be there at the
right time of year.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1055/#peso

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1056/#peso

Cheers,