Thanks Cotty.  Speaking of sailing, they said that Cp Cook missed
Milford Sound because the entrance is so well hidden.  The pics 2295
and 2297 show the entrance and in 2295 you can see a ship going in.
>From the picture, the whole bay there looks like its closed, but the
huge sound goes in quite deep into the island through that narrow
entrance which is impossible to see unless you're right on top of it.

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 5:13 AM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
> On 3/2/18, Gonz, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>>Here is the current album:
>>https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/albums/72157662605131087
>
> Enjoyed looking at those mate - really nice variety of scenes and angles of
> view. Very good all-rounder. You could easily make it as a photo-journalist
> ;-)
>
> Looks like an amazing place - all I see is lots of interesting places to sail
> to !
>
> --
>

> Cheers,
>   Cotty
>

> ___/\__    UK Shoot / Edit and
> ||  (O)  |    Live Broadcast News

-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange