Thanks!
We might take a look at it if we make it to that part of the town before the installation is removed (if it would be, as you mentioned).

We've been to that part of the city quite a few times since last summer,
but I didn't know about it.

As far as I can tell, it started last summer, even though these people
are bad at specifying the year: https://www.wallercreek.org/event/public-opening-ai-weiweis-forever-bicycles/
 I am guessing they are not thinking about eternity... :-)

Igor