Yeah, its not very clear about the dates/length.  This website
however, seems to imply that it  will be here about a year, so leaving
around June I'm guessing:

https://www.wallercreek.org/archive/major-works-chinese-artist-political-activist-ai-weiwei-coming-austin/

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange