Dear group,
I want to use my Pentax stereo adapter on my K1.
Want to use the stereo pictures in modern 3D systems.
In analogue days I looked to the stereo slides with the Pentax stereo viewer. For starting I think to display the "stereo slides" on a smartphone and look to the picture through the Pentax stereo viewer. To take out the matte screen from the viewer it has to be opened. I removed the three screws, but what now???
Any suggestions appreciated!
Further, is any service known to make 3D prints from my source material?
Greetz, Jos