Subject: PESO 2018 - 022, 023 - GDG

The new bicycle … arrived on Monday. Third "adjust and configure" ride yesterday; I've put 45-50 miles on it so far.

https://flic.kr/p/24MLTr5
https://flic.kr/p/237ZBRE

It's a darn nice machine, very light and handles great!

(BTW, you can see some weirdness in the rendering of 023 where making the DoF shallow induced some artifacts in the complicated portions of the wheels' spokes and background. I will go back into the Lumen app and clean that up at some point, maybe. :-))

enjoy,
—
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.