Jostein wrote:

>Den 07.04.2018 21:24, skrev Mark Roberts:
>> "If the answer involves Ken Rockwell, you're asking the wrong
>> question."
>> - Doug Franklin
>>
> Well condensed truth.

Context: I'm working on the 2018 PRML Book and Im doing the annual
Quotations List as a compendium of the all-time best, ever since I
started doing the list (2003).

It does indeed contain much "condensed truth".

I've found it a real pleasure to go back and read the words of past
members from as long as 15 years ago. Some great memories there and,
yes, a lot of condensed truth. I think it'll be really appreciated by
everyone.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com