>>> Context: I'm working on the 2018 PRML Book and Im doing the annual
>>> Quotations List as a compendium of the all-time best, ever since I
>>> started doing the list (2003).
>>>
>>> It does indeed contain much "condensed truth".
>>>
>>> I've found it a real pleasure to go back and read the words of past
>>> members from as long as 15 years ago. Some great memories there and,
>>> yes, a lot of condensed truth. I think it'll be really appreciated by
>>> everyone.
>>
>> We are also a great compendium of bullshit, let's be truthful about it. The
>> bucket beneath the Great Chamber of Easement.
>
> Don't worry, we've left some of your comments in.

In some long distant post-apocalyptic future when the last descendants of the
Great Trump-Kim Dynasty [1] have finally destroyed civilisation, and all that
remains is the arm of Liberty sticking out of the sand like the shattered
visage of Ozymandias, some wise simian digital anthropologist will stumble upon
our words and we will live forever, like the tricks and pimps and whores who
scratched the walls of Pompeii's brothels.

[1] think of the opportunities there will be for imaginative hair artistes!