Mark, you should never use Kennyboy's real name in a post.  If it gets repeated three times he'll appear in a cloud of garishly colored smoke and use his CaNikon to steal your soul, and recolor all you images causing them to be absorbed into the Kincade zone, never to be seen by anyone with normally calibrated eyesight again.