On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 07:30:04PM -0400, Paul Stenquist wrote:
> I want the 85/1.4. Bigly.
>
> Paul

I must admit I'm kind of interested in this, but probably not enough
to pay the kind of money it's likely to sell for.  And, realistically,
I'd be unlikely to use it anywhere near enough to warrant buying it.

The most promising thing, for me, in the Ricoh interview is that they
do still seem to be planning a future high-end APS-C model. I would
probably buy that, although it will almost certainly be the last DSLR
I'll ever buy.  My K-5 still works just fine for most of what I do,
but one last sensor and AF upgrade would probably tempt me enough.