Yes. show parent folder and then relink the parent. done. :)

Glad it worked out ok!

I don't think you can relink the previews. You don't have to generate
them all. its just a cache anyways. once you get to your max preview
cache size it starts deleting older previews. don't worry about the
previews so much. unless you have a large set to work on at once, then
you can just simply regenerate the previews for that set to speed
things up. It will generate previews on the fly.