> On Apr 24, 2018, at 12:24 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com> wrote:
>
> The Momentist lenses and accessories are very high quality. The use of their
> system properly aligns the add-on optic to the phone's camera lens, netting
> significantly better than average quality results.
>
> A friend who was a huge Canon pro gear fan has all but stopped using his
> Canon gear entirely now, using the Momentist accessory lenses on his iPhone.
> The quality of his photographs has, if anything, improved ... probably since
> he enjoys using the gear much more now that he isn't carrying a 20lb bag
> around all the time.
>
> It seems well worth the money to buy a case and a couple of their lenses!

Thanks, Godfrey. Especially after your report, I think so. I’ll get the
telephoto lens and case now. I suspect down the road I’ll be tempted to move up
to a more recent iPhone to be able to take advantage of the battery case with
dedicated shutter button.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA

"Giving is an essence of existence….”