I finished tiling where the stove and lazy-susan base are going to sit. I'm kind of at loose ends at the moment. The grout has to dry over night before I can put
them back in place.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/28493525848/in/album-72157668977944438/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/42366902101/in/album-72157668977944438/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/41464590005/in/album-72157668977944438/

They have to be moved back into place before I can move the refrigerator out of the way to pull up the floor underneath it.

It took me about a week or so, spread out over a longer period of time. Can't work on it continuously because my strength gives out.

I have to get a plumber to come in and rotate the gas pipe and install a shut-off valve before I can install the new gas stove I have picked out.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/42366901711/in/album-72157668977944438/

The pipe has to be turned because it's in the way of where one of the new base cabinets will sit. I also still have to plumb in the water lines for the kitchen sink, but that's a job I can do myself. I could probably do the gas pipe myself, but I'm more comfortable having a professional come in and do it.