Thanks to everybody for the comments and for solving the puzzle.

So, the place is the corner of Copley Square in Boston.
The highly reflective building is John Hancock tower.

I believe the correct answer is 9. Indeed, the building on the right is
reflected in the long low side of John Hancock tower (both marked "6").
None of 5 other buildings seen in reflection are seen directly (3-5,7-8).

The most interesting is the little church "tower" (4) seen in the reflection.
It is from the diagonally opposite corner of Copley Square (Old South
Church) at the corner of Boylston and Darthmouth - you can see it marked
on Google Maps.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/John+Hancock+Tower,+120+St+James+Ave,+Boston,+MA+02116/@42.3495148,-71.0763344,18.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e37a0ceab1c1ed:0xab39ce53f62cb1c3!8m2!3d42.3493407!4d-71.0751261

The key for the answer is here:
http://42graphy.org/misc/building-matryoshka_IR46424-marked.jpg

Cheers,

Igor