Ann:

Street view on Google Maps (or other similar services) can be helpful too.
As a matter of fact, to make sure I am not making a mistake, I used that to double check that #1 and #2 were separated building, and #3
was a single building.
I also checked that 6 and 7 were different buildings despite touching each other.

And, as I've mentioned before, - #4 is kind of tricky, - I used street view on google maps to confirm its location. That is a narrow portion of Hancock tower that is at about 45 degrees to the front and the RHS sides. So, with the tower being in the corner of the square, - this panel provides reflection from the diagonally-opposite corner of the square.

http://42graphy.org/misc/building-matryoshka_IR46424-marked.jpg

Jack,
  :-)

Cheers,