An update went to backers this morning. It had pictures showing the
optics—which look good! all glass, multicoated and such—and fitment on a Leica
M (very easy to do). The device is not as bulky as many seem to fear ... and,
particularly on a Leica M, it looks like there will be no problem at all
getting your eye to the viewfinder.

I tell ya, if they do a good job on the implementation, this is going to be a
fun thing to shoot with. They've made it to 70% of their funding goal already…

I want to fit it to my Leica M4-2 and put the Wide Angle Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm
f/4 ASPH on the camera for some ultra-wide instant square prints. I suspect
there's fun to be had there! :)

—
"Aspera ad astra: If you cannot dream of the stars, how will you get to the
grocery store?"

>>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ninmlab/instant-magny-35-an-instant-back-for-135-slr-and-r