Sorry about that, the index page is here: https://pdml.updog.co/Connecticut%27s%20Ghost%20Town/GESO%20--%20afterthefall.html

On 8/6/2018 4:20 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
Another old GESO, now with a working url.

Bridgeport's pleasure Beach abandoned by the residents after the city decided to not renew the leases on the land upon which they had built their homes.   Most expected to come back after the city was induced to renew, so they carefully boarded up their houses, but they lost that battle.  20 years of vandalism and nature have taken it's toll.

https://pdml.updog.co/Connecticut%27s%20Ghost%20Town/PESO%20--%20afterthefallv-s.html

    - P.J. O'Rourke