The URL probably broke when it went to two lines try this:

https://tinyurl.com/yc4bphhl

On 8/7/2018 9:31 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
Neither page will open with either Safari or Firefox.

Rick

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 6:52 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
To get it off the city books the it was transferred to the Federal
Government as a wild life refuge.  Not much in the way of endangered
species, in that area, but if anything goes wrong the city, isn't
responsible, so I guess they consider it a win.