i did. mostly new threads started by one particular member messes up the
threading, probably because he starts a new thread by replying to an
existing thread and changing the subject, which i'll admit is as much a
valid way of starting new threads as any other. but it breaks the
thread in mail clients such as mine which sort threads by subject.

btw, i get none of your mails; they always end up in my gmail spam
folder. i do see them when someone replies to your mail though.