I'm using Photoshop CS6 with ACR 9.1.1 and also LIghtroom v6.0. I only have two newer lenses - DFA 28-105 and DFA 15-30 - but profiles for both seem to be supported, even though Adobe says they are not.  Screenshots:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/lens-correction-in-acr-9?blog=9

The only thing is that neither  ACR or Lightroom detect the unsupported lenses. When I check "enable profile correction" nothing happens but if I then select Pentax under "Make"both ACR and LR detect the lens at that point and load the profile. The officially supported lenses are automatically detected without the lens make being entered.

This does not make the lens name appear in the file's exif data, but I think that running the raw files through an up to date version of Adobe DNG converter will add that info.

Mark