another suggestion -since you are going for ebay -- you might want to do BIN or best offer instead of auctionformat..

You will still want to note size as part of the item specifics for the well known ones because there is always concernabout authenticity , even with this kind of thing

Ive got both auction and BINS/BO and most all of my sales over the last year have been best offers on fixed price...

ThIngs have changed a lot recently on ebay..mainly in terms of tightening up stuff but some of the changes are really annoying.

Good luck with em!

ann