Like these?

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20reindeerplay.html

On 10/5/2018 12:03 PM, l...@red4est.com wrote:
I agree. I've done that with stuffed animals, it was fun

On October 5, 2018 8:09:23 AM PDT, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 10/4/2018 6:23 PM, Dale H. Cook wrote:
Since it looks like it will be at least a week, if not two, before it
will be worthwhile to hit the Blue Ridge Parkway for my annual leaf
peeping I'm taking some time to do something I've never done before -
I'm photographing dolls. My late mother had some "collectible" dolls
("Collectible" means that a doll that she bought new for $90 35 years
ago is now worth about $20). I plan to auction them, and just for fun
I'm putting the photos online. So far I have just one done and may yet
want to reshoot it, but I think my photos are better than any I've seen
for this series of dolls anywhere online.
https://plymouthcolony.net/photos/pages/dolls.html

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens

It would be cool to photograph them as portrait subjects rather than as

products.

follow the directions.

    - P.J. O'Rourke