I think a lot of us are still her, but just resting, after all, Ricoh/Pentax doesn't have the release schedule of Sony, Canon, Nikon or even Panasonic, so talking about hardware is kind of redundant, after all how much navel gazing can one do about cameras that only change every 2 years.

Hell it's not like Sony throwing spaghetti at the wall with three different versions of the same camera with release dates only a few months, at most apart, or Canon bringing out a new entry model every 6 months or so, with often only minor changes from the previous version, pushing the previous model down a step until it somewhere falls off Canon's current list.

On the other hand, if you want to navel gaze about once and future cameras there's always the Pentax Fora.

Some of us would contribute more if someone hadn't already beaten us to the punch, after all what else can you say to a great or merely good photo when someone else has already expressed, more or less, your thoughts except, me too.   That gets old after a while, even for the poster.

Everyone here is too accomplished to post any photograph that's really bad here, except maybe for me, and usually I've been drinking.