Great examples for a valid point (which I've been advocating for quite some time).

... with an exception:
 Sometimes, while waking up, I am getting all sorts of blur in what I see,
and I am pretty much motionless.

And it is what I see, and not what I think I see, because at that point,
there is not much of thinking happening.

:-)

Cheers,

Igor