Thank you, Mark for the book recommendation.

I took a quick glimpse, and I've found some of the clinical cases it
uses as examples quite fascinating.

Human's body, and especially human's brain is such a fascinating and challenging topic! I think we know more about the physics of remote stars than about how our own brain and the cognitive system in particular work.

... But I might be seeing it differently from how you are seeing it! ;)

Igor