I suspect it will still mean that the adjustments made in Serif-layers will not be understood by LR because of the non-Adobe way of encoding them.

Jostein

Den 04.11.2018 22:16, skrev Bruce Walker:
Aha! They have listened to user feedback then; good.

When I tested it, I complained about that and was told they had no
plans to fix it, so tough. (Basically.)

So it could be useful after all.