Thanks, Godfrey. I like the Olympuses (Olympoi?), and the lenses are really
excellent - it has felt rather a shame not to have used the FT ones for so
long.

I had a dig around after sending the email, and discovered that Oly, not
surprisingly, make an adapter, the one you mention, so I have ordered one from
Amazon. I have the 11-22, 14-54 and 50-200 lenses so it will be interesting to
see how they do, particularly the 50-200, which is the only one outside the
range of the lens I bought with the body today.

I also discovered the Novoflex for Leica M mount, which seems like the best
option, but I'll hold off getting it until I've played with the rest of the
stuff. It could be valuable to have it for my Leica 50/2, Voigtlander 75/1.8
and L 90/2.8 to extend the focal lengths available to me. With the shorter
lenses, particularly the L 35/1.4 it would be nice to see the thin dof. But
when I first switched to digital and used my beautiful Contax lenses with
adapters I learned how much can be lost in translation, so I won't rush to buy
a Novoflex, but will see if I can try one out first. I see Voigtlander also do
an M-MFT adapter which seems to be well thought of, so I'll also consider one
of those.

190 options is way too many for me. I know what I like, and I try to keep it
simple, so I've already read the manual and set up the camera; I'll have a play
with it tomorrow. Not a bad idea to write it down though.

Cheers,