> On Sep 20, 2019, at 9:28 AM, John Francis <jo...@panix.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 08:08:13AM +0000, Jaume Lahuerta wrote:
>> I received this today from Pentaxforums and also from the Spanish
>> Pentax/Ricoh importer.
>>
>> Read more at:
>> https://www.pentaxforums.com/articles/pentax-news/new-pentax-dslr-prototype-to-be-exhibited.html#ixzz603AzzCzi
>
> Hmm.  It looks as though I'll probably be buying a camera next year …

It will be very interesting to see how it performs.  There seems to be about a
2-3 year gap in APS vs FF sensor performance.  In theory based on Moore’s law
it would be about 1.5 years for a doubling of performance makes up for having
half the sensor area. With something like a four year gap between the K-1 and
this, the sensor might out perform the K-1.  Similarly they also have several
years of technology to throw at autofocus.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com