I wonder if that's a real thing or just some kind of sarcastic comment by ADMIN?

On 9/21/2019 15:38:53, P. J. Alling wrote:
So the Pentax 100 years meeting is/was to be held today, or yesterday based on your understanding of the international date line.

The New Flagship DSLR was/is to be exhibited there so I figured I would do a search to see if there was more information on the new camera.

Instead I found this:

https://pentaxrumors.com/2019/09/19/pentax-100-years-of-history-limited-edition-hot-shoe-cover-o-hc171-officially-announced/

Truly RIcoh's marketing has absorbed it's lessons from Pentax and has become the Best of the Worst.

Strangely enough I'd like one, but damned if I'll buy one.