You might want to take a look at On1 Photo RAW 2020 as a replacement for LR.  There will be a learning curve but it's a pretty powerful program which includes HDR, panoramas, focus stacking and their resize engine is based on Genuine Fractals. The 30 day trial is fully functional and if you don't like it you can dump it.  I still have LR6 on my machine but I don't think I've used it in more than 6 months.

-p