I have these two LowePro bags:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/278343-REG/Lowepro_LP19900_PEF_Mini_Trekker_AW_Backpack.html

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/279102-REG/Lowepro_LP19803_PEF_Nature_Trekker_AW_II.html

The Mini Trekker is sometimes too small (almost always too small) and the Nature Trekker II is usually too large ... i.e. filled up it's *REALLY* heavy and definitely *NOT* airline carry-on compatible.

I'm still searching for a "Goldilocks" bag.

I think in the current LowePro product line these bags might be the equivalent:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1077478-REG/lowepro_lp36775_pro_trekker_450_aw.html

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1077477-REG/lowepro_lp36777_pro_trekker_650_aw.html