On 9/8/2020 07:59:59, Dale H. Cook wrote:
On 9/8/2020 4:33 AM, Alan C wrote:

Can't you use the Image Sync app & yout smartphone?

Larry wrote that he was "holding my camera overhead while shooting events". Unless he grows a third arm to handle the smartphone an app is not practical. In any case a photographer often needs to adjust the controls of a DSLR in ways that are beyond the capabilities of an app.

Maybe mount the camera on a monopod to hold it up in the air and duct tape the phone to it down near the bottom so it would be at eye-level? He'd be able to hold the monopod up with one hand & poke at the phone app with the other.

Of course it being Larry, I wouldn't bet on him not being able to grow a third arm. 8^)